Quad Cities Real Estate Buying vs Renting Secrets
1. You do NOT need 20% downpayment to buy a quad city home. There are programs with ZERO percent down and even 3% down.
2. You do NOT need "perfect credit" You only need a credit score of 620 or more.
3. Your rent pays your landlord's mortgage regarding the property you're living in. (Why do you want to continue paying for someone else's mortgage, and then some?)
4. COMMON MISTAKE: You're saving for your dream home. Is the rental you're living in your dream home? Of course not!
That's why you should get a first time home, rather than paying rent. If you take care of this property, within a few years the property will grow in value.
When you sell that property to buy your dream home, you'll MAKE MONEY selling your first time home, plus you'll have money saved the same as when you were saving for your dream home... when paying rent!
4. We give you FREE home buying services We'll reduce your risk of overpaying for your home.
(Home SELLERS pay our commission)